Happy, Happy Easter!
Today will be filled with spending quality time as a family, working in the yard, and helping our neighours clear out a home in preparation for their move. I shall be reading while the outdoor work is being done, everything is in full bloom and so are my allergies.
This week is Spring break for my guys and DH and our oldest will spend it visiting colleges.
I also signed up for the 12×12 Challenge for April.
- Flirting With Forever by Gwyn Cready
- Love In Mid Air by Kim Wright
- Size Eight In A Size Zero World by Meredith Cagen
- The Founding by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles
- Animal Factory by David Kirby
- An Absence So Great by Jane Kirkpatrick
- The Pocket Therapist by Therese J. Brochard
- An Earl To Enchant by Amelia Grey
- The Overnight Socialite by Bridie Clark
- Alice In Wonderland and Philosophy by William Irwin and Richard Brian Davis
- Within the Hollow Crown by Margaret Campbell Barnes
- Watchlist based on an idea by Jeffery Deaver
Happy Reading and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions.
All are welcome to join The Sunday Salon.