It’s Monday What Are you Reading is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.
I Read and Reviewed (click the title to be taken to the review):
- The Arrivals by Meg Mitchell Moore
- Island Girl by Lynda Simmons
- The Confessions of Catherine De Medici by C.W. Gortner
- The Beach Trees by Karen White
- Ten Beach Road by Wendy Wax
- Island Beneath the Sea by Isabel Allende *My favourite book of the week.
- The Filter Bubble by Eli Pariser
- Farishta by Patricia McArdle
- When We Danced on Water by Evan Fallenberg
- The Ninth Wife by Amy Stolls
- Your Voice In My Head by Emma Forrest
- The Ridge by Michael Koryta
- What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
This week I am planning to read/review: (I will be stunned if I read more than 3 books this week)