1. What are you reading right now?
Started Early, Took My Dog by Kate Atkinson
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I am currently reading my last book.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Not at all.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Of course, my family comes first.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How much I read.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
No, it is really going smoothly.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
I would have more snacks around.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
My eyes are quite tired.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
None that I can currently think of.