It’s Monday What Are you Reading is the perfect way for me to begin my week and allows me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.
I Read and Reviewed (click the title to be taken to the review):
- Snowdrops by A.D. Miller
- The Mapping of Love and Death by Jacqueline Winspear
- The Ice Princess by Camilla Läckberg
- The Beauty of Humanity Movement by Camilla Gibb *Tied for my favourite book of the week.
- A Fierce Radiance by Lauren Belfer
- Say Her Name by Francisco Goldman *Tied for my favourite book of the week.
- History of a Suicide by Jill Bialosky
- The Girl Who Would Speak For the Dead by Paul Elwork
- Elizabeth and the Prince of Spain by Margaret Irwin
- A Thread of Sky by Deanna Fei
- Reading Lips by Claudia Sternbach
- Girls Like Us by Rachel Lloyd
- An Atlas of Impossible Longing by Anuradha Roy
- The Provence Cure for the Brokenhearted by Bridget Asher
- The Shepherd by Ethan Cross
- Song of the Silk Road by Mingmei Yip
- Field Gray by Philip Kerr
- Minding Ben by Victoria Brown
- Murder Takes the Cake by Gayle Ben
This week I am planning to read/review: (It is Spring Break, I will not get all of these, but I shall try.)