I am finally joining in the 12×12 Challenge. I have seen it around and really did not know much about the challenge, so I stayed quiet. The challenge this month is being hosted by Sheila and all the information and sign-up link can be found at her website – One Person’s Journey Through A World of Books.
My personal goal is going is to add in books I am not quite certain I have time to get to this month, but really want to read. I set the bar high for myself, my list my not look impressive, however if one could see my April planner it would be quite clear why these 10 books are indeed a challenge. Wish me luck!
- Abbeville by Jack Fuller
- The Cradle by Patrick Somerville
- Day For Night by Frederick Reiken
- The Evolution of Shadows by Jason Quinn Malott
- The Good Doctor Guillotin by Marc Estrin
- The Island by Elin Hilderbrand
- The Journal of Antonio Montoya by Rick Collignon
- Mr. Rosenblum Dreams In English by Natasha Solomons
- Sea Witch by Helen Hollick
- Taroko Gorge by Jacob Ritari