The beginning of February brought with it a fair deal of pain, rendering me unable to read as much as I had hoped. However, this week did end with a delightful and much anticipated snow storm, so I cannot complain.
EDIT: Due to a death in the family I do not think I will be getting much reading done this week.
- Island of the Swans by Ciji Ware
- The Black Moth by Georgette Heyer
- Schooled In Lies by Angela Henry
- Searching For Tina Turner by Jacqueline E. Luckett
- The Confident Woman by Joyce Meyer
- The Last Surgeon by Michael Palmer
Today I am plan to finish:
- Last Night In Montreal by Emily St. John Mandel
I also plan to begin reading:
- The Singer’s Gun by Emily St. John Mandel
Happy Reading and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions.
All are welcome to join The Sunday Salon.