Teaser Tuesdays-Knit, Purl, Die

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here is mine:

“How much money did it take to hold back time’s handiwork? The inevitable changes had to catch up sooner or later.”

~Page 3, Knit, Purl, Die by Anne Canadeo

What are you reading?

Photobucket

signature
Be Sociable, Share!

Comments

1. Jennifer @ Mrs. Q: Book Addict says:

Interesting teaser. I haven't heard much about Knit, Purl, Die. I'll need to check it out.

2. This sounds like a good read. :-)

3. I need to see about this book.
    Here's mine

4. Love the title of that book! Good teaser.

5. That's something I've been thinking about myself, lately. Sounds interesting – good teaser!

Here's mine.

6. This is very true. Great teaser!
    Here's mine.

7. Sounds like a fun cozy mystery!

8. Book Dilettante says:

Ha, ha! I read this one too. Nice tease.
    Teaser: The Cuban Chronicles

9. How true! I've been thinking about picking this one up at the library.

My teaser this week is creepy but funny! Here's a link.

10. Great teaser! I really enjoyed this book and will be giving away 2 copies starting tomorrow. I hope you liked it as much as I did. Have a great week and happy reading.

My teaser is here

11. I love these kinds of books. Great teaser!

12. I think I have heard about this…. Look forward to your review.

13. THis sounds like a different book. Interesting teaser!

14. fruitflieslikeabanana says:

Great teaser! Haven´t heard of this book before, sounds interesting.

15. great one..even i definitely never heard the author..dont we all have so much books to read with little time..? *LOL*

16. Wonderful, I used this book too :)

17. Great teaser! I'm guessing murder mystery from the title of the book. the sentiment of holding back time is interesting.

18. Lori@Escape Between The Pages says:

Truth be told, I have never even heard of this book. I guess, my curiousity will get the better of me and will have to have a cloder look at it.

19. I haven't heard of the book but the teaser is tempting. My teaser is from Brideshead Revisited.

20. Great choice – I'm reading this book now also and remember this quote!

21. That is definitely true, no matter what your plastic surgeon says. :)

My "headline" teaser is here.

22. jupitersinclair says:

By title alone, it sounds like a good read :)

23. Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com says:

O nice one! Grabbed me!

24. The Westie Loving Therapist says:

What a great teaser! This sounds like a great book.

Here's my teaser…http://westietherapy.blogspot.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesday-torrent-falls.html

25. Great teaser!! This book looks and sounds sooo great!

26. Sounds like a reference to plastic surgery?

Thanks for the tease, and for stopping by my Tuesday Teaser, too!

Laura Hartness
    The Calico Critic

27. I love this title! Here is my teaser for this week.

28. Really interesting teaser. I hope you're enjoying Knit, Purl, Die!

29. I love it! A book with this title can't be bad!

30. Great title!

Thanks for visiting today.

31. Sounds like an interesting book. Murder mystery?
    Great teaser :0)

32. Christina/Book Addict says:

Sounds like an interesting read. Thanks for posting a comment on my teaser. I appreciate it!

33. Of course they do… great teaser!

34. What a fun title!

35. Hi, great teaser! Thanks for coming by my blog and reading mine. Mine is at http://beltwayliterature.wordpress.com/2010/01/19/teaser-tuesday-the-purgatorio-2/

36. Jess - A Book Hoarder says:

Interesting teaser. Thanks for stopping by mine.

37. I'm guessing murder mystery, with a hint of Olivia Goldsmith. Good teaser!

38. I love the title and the teaser–sounds like a fun read.

39. That's an interesting teaser :)

40. I have the feeling someone saw a plastic surgeon…
    Great teaser!

41. A bit of a thoughtful teaser! Enjoy!

42. Good words!

43. Interesting title… Very good teaser!