I adore this meme, which was created by J. Kaye at J. Kaye’s Book Blog . It is the perfect way for me to begin the week by helping me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.
- My Dearest Mr. Darcy by Sharon Lathan (320 pages)- Review
- The Sweet By and By by Sara Evans and Rachel Hauck (307 pages) – Review
- The Most Effective Ways To Live Longer by Jonny Bowden (286 pages) – Review
- Totally Tones Arms by Rylan Duggan (192 pages) - Review
- Angel and Apostle by Deborah Noyes (294 pages) – Review
- A Good Talk by Daniel Menaker (240 pages) – Review
- Beyond Blue by Therese Borchard (288 pages) – Review
This Week I am hoping to read:
- Corrigan’s Pool by Dot Ryan (404 pages)
- Deadline Man by Jon Talton (276 pages)
- The Singer’s Gun by Emily St. Mandel (287 pages)
- Wench by Dolen Perkins-Valdez (293 pages)
- Mass Casualties by SPC Michael Anthony (234 pages)
Visit next Monday to see if I managed to accomplish my reading goals.