I adore this meme, which was created by J. Kaye at J. Kaye’s Book Blog . It is the perfect way for me to begin the week by helping me to focus on what needs to be read and to see what I have or have not accomplished the previous week. I also enjoy discovering new books by visiting other participants blogs.
- When Everything Changed by Gail Collins (471 pages)- Review
- The Whole-Food Guide to Strong Bones by Annemarie Colbin (257 pages)- Review
- The Courtesan’s Scandal by Julia London (371 pages)- Review
- The Wildest Heart by Rosemary Rogers (739 pages)- Review
This Week I am hoping to read:
- Sugarless Plum by Zippora Karz (268 pages)
- The Secret of Joy by Melissa Senate (330 pages)
- Perfect Timing by Jill Mansell (431 pages)
- No Wind of Blame by Georgette Heyer (364 pages)
- Sometimes We’re Always Real Same-Same by Mattox Roesch (317 pages)
Check back next Monday to see how well, or not so well, I accomplish my reading goals.