I am trying a new Meme created by J. Kaye at J. Kaye’s Book Blog saying what books I read last week and what books I plan to read this week.
I did not read as much as I would have liked this week. I was ill, my son had a birthday, and we have been painting the house.
Last Week I Read:
- The Puzzle King by Betsy Carter (344 pages) – An excellent book, the review is here.
- Breaking the Bank by Yona Zeldis McDonough (349 pages) A Delightful novel, which I recommend for anyone, especially book groups. My review.
- Trust Me by Peter Leonard (290 pages) – Mystery, suspense, and more. My review will be up this week.
- Mrs. O: The Face of Fashion Democracy by Mary Tomer (248 pages)- My review of this fabulous fashion book.
This Week I am hoping to read:
- Permission Slips by Sherri Shepherd (269 pages) for a review and tour.
- The Cutting by James Hayman (326 pages) for a review.
- Nine Dragons by Michael Connelly (374 pages)- for a review and tour.
- Casting Off by Nicole R. Dickson ( 373 pages) – for a review
Check back next Monday to see how well, or not so well, I accomplish my reading goals.