I know I have mentioned on more than one occasion that I am not a morning person, and I am not, however I do enjoy watching the sky begin to lighten and the sun slowly begin to rise. I brings a certain happiness to my heart that I cannot adequately put into words. Maybe after I have had some coffee and my grey cells begin to perk up I will better be able to describe my feelings for a sunrise. If you have never watched a sunrise, please do, it is am amasing site to behold.
What is on my mind this beautiful Thursday Morning? I figure I have 3 minutes before my coffee is ready.
- Will my son ever sound as though he does not have croup from Autumn to Summer?
- Why am I still weak from my illness? Hopefully it is not coming back, it should not, right?
- Do all teens argue over who gets to brush their teeth first? Seriously, this goes on every morning.
- In a month the twins will want to begin driving lessons. I should be prepared as my oldest has been driving for a few years know, however I am not at all prepared.
- My home, for those keeping track, is still not finished being painted. I wish I was kidding, sadly I am not. Soon I am going to think all those blue lines are indeed part of the colour scheme.
- Eating almost an entire bag of dark chocolate M&Ms, while yummy, is not the best idea I ever had, although to be fair, I have had worse ideas. The great candy corn incident of 1991 comes to mind.
- I am not looking forward to addressing my Christmas cards. Yes, I mentioned Christmas. I had my cards made and they turned out rather well, now I need to address them and set them aside. Anyone wondering why mine are already done? It has nothing to do with my brilliant organisational skills I assure you, quite the opposite. If I waited until November I would completely forget all about them. Maybe I should have let people think I am wonderfully organised.
Time to sip my coffee, listen to the sounds of the guys getting ready for school and work, and continue to watch the sun rise.