I am trying a new Meme created by J. Kaye at J. Kaye’s Book Blog saying what books I read last week and what books I plan to read this week.
Last Week I Read:
- The Cutting by James Hayman (326 pages) – My Review
- 9 Dragons by Michael Connelly (374 pages) – My Review
- Feeling the Vibe by Candice Dow (291 pages) – Review on 10/20
- The Broken Teaglass by Emily Arsenault (37o pages) -Review on 10/22
- The Swiss Courier by Tricia Goyer and Mike Yorkey (322 pages) -Review on 10/23
This Week I am hoping to read:
- The Swiss Courier by Tricia Goyer and Mike Yorkey (322 pages) -Review 10/23
- Over the Holidays by Sandra Harper (336 pages)- Review 10/23
- Silk Flowers Never Die by Stella Mazzucchelli (404 pages) – Review and Tour 10/26
- My Son, John by Kathi Macia (225 pages)- Review and Tour 10/28
- Coppola: A Pediatric Surgeon In Iraq by Dr. Chris Coppola (263 pages)- Review
Check back next Monday to see how well, or not so well, I accomplish my reading goals.