I am trying a new Meme created by J. Kaye at J. Kaye’s Book Blog saying what books I read last week and what books I plan to read this week.
Last Week I Read:
- Footsteps In the Dark by Georgette Heyer (352 pages)- I read this for the R.I.P. IV Challenge and I m pleased I did. This was my first time reading anything by Georgette Heyer and I found this to be a delightful cozy mystery. I look forward to reading more of her books.
- Bo’s Cafe by John Lynch, Bill Thrall, and Bruce McNicol (256 pages) – I read this book for a tour and my review will go live on the 29th.
- The Gift of An Ordinary Day: A Mother’s Memoir by Katrina Kenison (320 pages) a book I would recommend to any parent. My review.
- Pendragon’s Banner by Helen Kollick (469 pages) – for a review
This Week I am hoping to read:
- Pendragon’s Banner by Helen Hollick (496 pages) for a review.
- Mama Dearest by E. Lynn Harris ( 387 pages) – for a tribute tour of his life and a review
- The Ice Chorus by Sarah Stonich (328 pages) – for a review
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (640 pages)- Each week I try to get to this novel and run out of time!
Check back next Monday to see how well, or not so well, I accomplish my reading goals.