I am trying a new Meme created by J. Kaye at J. Kaye’s Book Blog saying what books I read last week and what books I plan to read this week.
Last Week I Read:
- The Serpent’s Tale by Ariana Franklin- This is the second of her Mistress of the Art of Death series and I could not put the book down. Masterfully written, I anxiously await reading her 3rd novel of the series.
- Cross by James Patterson – This one somehow slipped by me and I am glad I caught my miss. Typical Patterson, filled with twists and turns keeping me guessing until the end.
- The Keepsake by Tess Gerritsen -I enjoy an excellent mystery thriller and this novel did not disappoint. I was unable to put this book down.
- The Great Christmas Bowl by Susan May Warren – An extremely delightful read and my review along with other fun blog tour events will be posted on the 25th of September
- The Smart One and the Pretty One by Claire LaZebnik- my review is here.
- Bo’s Cafe by John Lynch, Bill Thrall, and Bruce McNicol. This book will be finished today and a review will be posted on the 29th of September.
Okay, my week completely changed from what I thought I would be doing, so I pushed last week’s goals to this week.
This Week I am hoping to read:
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (I really want to read this novel!)
- The Ice Chorus by Sarah Stonich (this is for a review)
- Footsteps In the Dark by Georgette Heyer for the R.I.P. IV Challenge
Check back next Monday to see how well, or not so well, I accomplish my reading goals.