An excerpt from the website of Cleopatra’s Daughter by Michelle Moran:
The marriage of Marc Antony and Cleopatra is one of the greatest love stories of all time, a tale of unbridled passion with earth-shaking political consequences. Feared and hunted by the powers in Rome, the lovers choose to die by their own hands as the triumphant armies of Antony’s vengeful rival, Octavian, sweep into Egypt. Their three orphaned children are taken in chains to Rome, but only two—the ten-year-old twins Selene and Alexander—survive the journey. Delivered to the household of Octavian’s sister, the siblings cling to each other and to the hope that they will return one day to their rightful place on the throne of Egypt. As they come of age, they are buffeted by the personal ambitions of Octavian’s family and court, by the ever-present threat of slave rebellion, and by the longings and desires deep within their own hearts.
Author Michelle Moran has offered to give away a copy of her latest book, Cleopatra’s Daughter, to one of my readers anywhere in the world!
In addition to the novel, which will be available in stores on September 15, Michelle Moran will also be sending the winner an Egyptian Pen!
- Please leave a comment and your email address. This is mandatory. If I cannot reach you via email, I must randomly choose another winner.
Extra Entries: Please leave separate comments for each entry, thank you.
- Become A Follower (one entry)
- Twitter this contest and leave a link (two entries)
- Become a subscriber (one entry)
- Add me to your Blogroll (one entry)
- Sign up for Michelle Moran’s Newsletter (1 entry)
- Blog About this contest and leave a link (three entries)
There are a total of 10 (ten) separate entries per person.
Good Luck. This contest is International! The contest closes on September 14. Winners will be announced and emailed September 15th.