Years ago when my first son was born, the only option available to take his temperature was to use a rectal thermometer. When my twins were born, technology was catching up and the newest technology was a thermometer one could use in a child’s ear, back then there were two settings, adult/child. It was still difficult to take their temperatures as they were premature, so back to using rectal thermometers.
Now there are Temple Thermometers and I am amased and awed by them! I was sent one to review and one to giveaway to a lucky reader!
I reviewed the ReliOn Temple Touch Thermometer and I am happy to report this is the most wonderful, easy, and compact thermometer I have ever used. I wish this thermometer would have been around when my boys were babies! A few things about the The ReliOn Temple Touch Thermometer:
- It is non-invasive, no need to wake a sleeping baby or child.
- It is accurate and gives a read-out in approximately 6 seconds.
- It has a memory recall.
- No covers are needed.
- The battery is included!
I have one to give away to a lucky reader! To enter this contest you must have a valid email. Open to US residents only. I will be contacting the winner via email and the winner has 48 hours to contact me or another winner will be chosen using Random. Contest ends at 6pm EST on September 4, 2009
- Initial Entry (this must be done): Please leave me a comment with your email address telling me what feature you like most.
- For 2 entries please tweet this giveaway and put the link in your entry.
- For 3 entries blog about this giveaway and leave the blog link.
Thank you to MomSelect for giving me this opportunity.