Tami from Diary of A Madwoman honoured me with this beautiful award:
The rules state I am to list 7 things that make me Awe-summ and then I am to link back to the QUEEN(S) who tagged me.
Wow, seven things about me that are awesome? Seven? Seriously Seven? I asked my family for help (not the best idea, but here is what I have)
1) My youngest twin says I am caring and a miracle worker with stuffy noses. (any chance he has my personality?)
2) According to my oldest twin, I am awesome because I am his mom. (yes, he chose an easy out)
3) My first born mumbled that I am awesome because I am different. (I did not ask him to elaborate, I am going with it being a compliment, okay?)
4) My husband says I am awesome because I am dedicated to my family. (read patient)
5) I am an excellent at multitasking.
6) I am extremely loyal.
7) I am only as awesome as the people I call my friends. (and my friends are extremely awesome!)
I am supposed to pass this award on to seven bloggers that need a little bling and hug, because they’re awesome. I cannot choose 7. If you are one of my readers, consider yourself tagged. As each and every one of you are Awe-summ!